Natural, IGL Certified worldwide verifying Real 1 Mukhi to 21 Mukhi Rudraksha with Ganesh + Gourishankar + Trijuti Rudraksha Siddha Silver Mala. Indonesia(Java) Siddha Mala. New, Unused Good with Total 24+1 PCs Fresh Beads in One String(Mala). 1 Mukhi South Indian Rudraksha with all Indonesian Rudraksha.
For someone who’s about to wear this magnificent Trijuti Rudraksha for the very first time, this is how you wear a Trijuti Rudraksha:
1. Gender, age, and faith are no bar for the wearer of Trijuti Rudraksha.
2. The precious bead needs to be taken care of. Before starting to wear it, consult an expert.
3. This holy bead shall not be worn to funerals.
4. Your lifestyle doesn’t cause any hindrance to the effectiveness of this bead. So, doesn’t really matter if you smoke or drink or consume non-vegatarian food.
5. This Trijuti Rudraksha is a Religious Spiritual bead, hence, not to be used as a fashion accessory.
6. Before starting to wear it, the bead should be capped in silver or gold. It can be worn around the neck or be used while chanting prayers.
"ॐ त्र्यम्बकं यजामहे सुगन्धिं पुष्टिवर्धनम्।
उर्वारुकमिव बन्धनान्मृत्योर्मुक्षीय माऽमृतात्॥"
Dos and Don'ts of wearing any face Rudraksha: -
- After buying any Mukhi Rudraksha bead wash it with clean fresh water and dip it in the cow’s milk for one day before wearing.
- Worship it every day with Can be worn by anyone. There is no restriction.
- Always keep trust on it.
- Don’t flaunt any Mukhi Rudraksha bead to anyone.
- Don’t wear a broken bead.
- Don’t give your bead to anyone.
- Don’t use chemical soap after wearing it.
- Don’t eat non-veg food after wearing it.
- Don’t drink alcohol after wearing it.
- Don’t go any dead or childbirth house wearing it.
- Remove it before going to Funeral Service.
- Make sure not to wear any Mukhi Rudraksha Mala because it is very powerful.
- Remove it before sleeping and place it where you worship God.